Working shoulder to shoulder in the community, Clinic with a Heart and CenterPointe have partnered to care for people who are homeless and people who are struggling. Beginning in October, a mission team (sponsored by CHI Health Saint Elizabeth) will begin providing a monthly health clinic at CenterPointe's 13th and "E" street location. This clinic will be open to clients of CenterPointe. This special fundraising page is to support that move. Our fundraising goal is $7,500 which will help with purchasing a new vital signs monitor, otoscopes, over the counter medicine and other supplies to run a clinic.
Clinic with a Heart is a Free Healthcare Clinic
- We do not require patient identification or proof of income.
- We see patients first come/first served.
- Our doors open at 4 p.m. for completion of paperwork, vital signs and medical history.
- Our volunteer providers begin seeing patients at approximately 5:30 p.m.
- See the Clinic Schedule for clinic dates and the services provided each night.