Kuck Motorsports Fundraiser
Lincoln South Rotary and Clinic with a Heart will hold a fundraiser at the Kuck Motorsports Collection. This is a unique opportunity to support two important causes and experience one of the best kept secrets in Lincoln, a collection of over 100 antique cars. All proceeds from this event will support the operations of Clinic with a Heart and provide scholarships through Lincoln South Rotary for students wanting to continue their higher education.
The format for the evening will be casual. Guests can enjoy heavy appetizers (until 7:30) and a cash bar. Kuck Motorsports requests that all guests be 21 years of age or older.
Clinic with a Heart is a Free Healthcare Clinic
- We do not require patient identification or proof of income.
- We see patients first come/first served.
- Our doors open at 4 p.m. for completion of paperwork, vital signs and medical history.
- Our volunteer providers begin seeing patients at approximately 5:30 p.m.
- See the Clinic Schedule for clinic dates and the services provided each night.