DO YOU HAVE A HEART TO SERVE OTHERS? If so, please consider volunteering with Clinic with a Heart. We are in need of medical and non-medical volunteers.
- Medical Providers (Physicians, Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, Physician Assistants)
- Mental Health Professionals
- Optometrists and Opthalmologists
- Dental Assistants -- xray certified
- Dental Hygienists
- Vision Technicians
- Fundraising/PR Volunteers
- Spanish Interpreters
For more information contact:
Spencer Randazzo, Director of Volunteers
Clinic with a Heart is a Free Healthcare Clinic
- We do not require patient identification or proof of income.
- We see patients first come/first served.
- Our doors open at 4 p.m. for completion of paperwork, vital signs and medical history.
- Our volunteer providers begin seeing patients at approximately 5:30 p.m.
- See the Clinic Schedule for clinic dates and the services provided each night.